Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

HP 15-E028US AMD Dual-Core A6-5350 Discount

B. Mason (USA):This is now my fourth HP laptop. My previous one's video card went out (Long story). I needed to get a quick replacement. I found this one to be one with specs that met/exceeded that one. HP laptops had an issue with heat; the new laptops have new cooling systems and a small cooling program that will save any files and shut down the laptop before it overheats. The icon is on the system tray.
I ordered from Amazon which arrived in 2 days; while I was at school. I hated being there while it arrived.
Specs:
Windows 8 64-bit
750G HD
4G RAM
2.9Ghz to 3.4Ghz AMD Dual-Core A6-5350M Accelerated Processor
DVD optical drive
3 USB ports
1 VGA port
1 external monitor port (I have a second monitor)
Digital media card reader
Internal Microphone with HP Truecam (Whatever that is)
Touchpad

Computer Expert:I got this computer on clearance from Best Buy at $460 a month ago and I can only say that it is incredible value for the money. It comes with windows 8, but can be downgraded to windows 7. The display is huge and beautiful, I'm not sure what the other reviewer is talking about! The audio and video cards are very strong and the processor is one of the strongest AMD processors around. I would recommend this laptop to anybody who is looking for an all-around workstation that can also double as an entertainment center. What really makes it amazing is the price, though! A++++++++++

PhillyInDC" 17" screen. Crisp pictures
- 750 hard drive
- 4 GB RAM

CONS:
- Battery Life is shorter than I'd like.
- The touchpad has a life of its own. The double finger scrolling I'm use to on my Macbook only occassionaly works properly
- The keyboard is very dark and the letters are very hard to see with anything other than direct light (I keep a USB light plugged in all the time and use a wireless mouse)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét