Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

HP ENVY DV7 17.3 Discount

Bill :What a laptop!! I have no idea what that other guy was talking about with the slow responding issue. This laptop is extremely fast!! I am able to play all sorts of games like minecraft and call of duty on nice settings. I will recommend this to anyone who wants a multimedia laptop! I was really happy with my purchase but I wish they had a back-lit keyboard included, not that big of a deal though.


Dave :I have the 15.6" version of this and its a great laptop for the price. The graphics card is integrated and runs on system RAM, meaning it will outperform many 1-2gb cards with dedicated RAM when the laptop demands more performance. The A10-4600m is a strong AMD CPU, able to compete with the comparablely priced Intel i3 & i5 CPUs. For gaming purposes, it will run almost all newer games at low-medium settings with antialiasing off. Older games 3+ years old all run at high-ultra settings, including games like Fallout 3/NV, Oblivion, Age of Empires 3, Bully, Company of Heroes, Lord of the Rings BFME2, and many others without issues. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a graphics intensive laptop for music and video editing, as well as gaming or just facebooking.

 Andrew Stull :I got this for family and for hobby Android software development. It seems to work great for both purposes. It all feels pretty snappy (certainly compared to the 10-year-old Pentium M that it's replacing, but also doesn't feel any more sluggish than my work i5-based laptop). For just plain web browsing, it's very decent (Browsermark 4530 with Chrome).

Development work:
It's fast enough to run the Kindle Fire HD emulator that I couldn't run on my old laptop. In hindsight for that purpose it would have been better to get an i5-based laptop so that I could use HAXM which needs the Intel variant of the virtualization extensions. Still, for Android emulation purposes I can run Bluestacks on it, and Bluestacks runs at a very nice speed (it must be using the AMD virtualization, as expected since they have a partnership with AMD).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét