Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion 17-e040us 17.3-Inch Discount

Kate :Powered by Intel's new Haswell processor, this laptop is much better than its predecessor, 17-e020us. Easy to set up, easy to use, fast, powerful. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a 17-inch laptop.


Michael :I bought it from staples.com when the price was about $450. After two weeks, the machine keeps crashing when I play videos (e.g.,YouTube, hulu, Netflix), probably due to overheating. I have to return it though the price was pretty good.

Austin R.:
The only issue I had was the driver, which wouldn't allow me to connect to the internet. After a simple fix (this laptop has the ability to turn the driver off, which is the default setting) everything was running great.

As for Windows 8, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. While it would be nice to have a start button on the desktop (which will be added in the next update of Windows 8), it's not too hard to get used to. Sometimes when you're moving around on the mouse pad it'll open up the side bar on the right, which is can be annoying, but is easily fixed by getting a wireless mouse.

With Windows 8, I have to say that I enjoy how on the start menu it has all of the applications shown, as well as any updates that the app may have.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét