Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

HP Envy TouchSmart 15-j080us 15.6-Inch Discount

 TreeburnerCT :As an Office Manager I spend a lot of time working on the computer, however for the last six months I've been using a 12-inch netbook for work. I finally got sick of the tiny type, and invested in the HP Pavilion 2270, and I'm really glad I did! Not only is the display beautiful, but Windows 8 is actually easier to adapt to than I expected. I did a lot of price comparing before buying, and for the price you can't go wrong with this laptop! The only downside in my opinion is the shiny finish - I much prefer a flat, dull finish that won't pick up fingerprints or debris as visibly, but that is only a minor annoyance on an otherwise awesome product!


 magab55 (Oklahoma) :This laptop is a great replacement for my 7 year old one. Windows 8 takes a little getting used to, but no big problem. I love the wide screen, pictures are clear and never had any problems since i received it. Webpages load up fairly quickly and downloading is fairly speedy also.I have been using HP laptops and desktops for years and would not buy another brand. I am really happy once again with my HP purchase.


stephen juharos:Shoppers all I can say is do your research on the HP Laptop G7 series. Lots of problems with Bios corruptions and other graphic viewing issues, hundreds on google. The whole line of HP laptops from the DV series including the G7's. Mine was a G7-2270- us and my wife's was a G7- 1260- US, both fatal problems at 12 months, mine bios failure, hers graphic chip came loose, both cost over 350 to fix, not worth it. Do your homework better than I did!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abu

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét