Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

HP ENVY 17-j029nr Discount

JB- "MonkeyBoy" (Huntington Beach, CA USA):I'm a software developer and data engineer. I needed to cut down the compile times of a very large project I'm working on. I did 2 things that made this an amazing laptop. #1 I replaced the hard drive with a 512mb SSD drive. #2 I opted to upgrade the 4th gen Intel cpu to 3.7 GHz. It's wicked fast. It's quiet. It's great on battery life. The software shipped with the product installed by HP is not annoying like Dell's software. The screen is beautiful. The beats audio sound system is great. The graphics card runs my 2 monitor setup perfect and is snappy. Whatever cpu you choose, just make sure it's the 4th generation (I'm pretty sure all HP Envy's at the moment are).



Vohmeanin Egor (Moldova) :Got this notebook for a month about. In general it is very cool, fast, beatiful and impressive, BUT yesterday WEB-camera stopped working. I had to read a lot of forums about resolving this issue. Half people says that it's software bug but another one says that it is hardware ill. I tried only one option which look more preferable: Turn off PC - un-plug battery - push power button for 15 seconds - put battery back and turn on PC -> issue resolved. I very hope that it will not happen again - because I feel myself very unpleased when you spend >1200$ and WEBcamera become unavailable.
Hope this will help somebody.
4 stars


Tanya M Reyes (san francisco):I wish this had a non-matte/anti-glare screen like they used to have. And that the touchpad was centered to the machine and not the 10key layout.

Those two things aside this was a sweet little machine and a great addition to my equipment. I'm a videographer so I often have programs for movie making, conversion and photo editing open and working at the same time. iTunes or Netflix is usually running too, so its a lot! but the processor is fast and it hasnt crashed or faltered once. Very happy so far.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét