Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

HP 2000-2b10NR 15.6-Inch Discount

bkabat:I was a little bit nervous purchasing this laptop considering the specs listed on amazon's site are different. The top of the page says the computer has Windows NT operating system and the bottom said Windows 8. I took a chance and ordered the computer and I LOVE it.

Its very fast and picture quality is amazing. I love that it has an HDMI output. My only computer only had VGA. The difference in streaming video on the computer and onto the tv is amazing.

Windows 8 is taking a little while to get used to. I was using Windows 7 previously but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

The laptop is light weight, sleek and the keyboard feels good on your hands. Overall I def recommend this product. I think everyone


 C. Taylor (Florida):
Used exclusively for work to demonstrate videos and photos to customers... play internet radio. It's fast enough with adequate memory and speed for what I use it for. Arrived on time (Prime is worth getting if you use Amazon a lot pay over $80 in shipping a year).

This is my 2nd HP and the other (HP G6) is still doing fine (8GB RAM)... I upgraded to 8GB RAM through Crucial [dot ]com and it runs over 12 hours a day and has been doing so since Fall of 2011. This model (4GB RAM) is capable of 8GB RAM for even better performance. Note that this comes with Windows 8 and I think runs better than my G6 where I upgraded from Win 7.

Get these 2 modules:
Crucial CT3695417
or Kingston or Corsair... all available from Amazon.com

Open the access area... battery compartment or entire bottom of the laptop, locate where the RAM slot is, remove the existing module by pressing down on the retaining clips, remove the module, get the new module and line up the notch in the row of metal pins at the bottom of your module with the key in the SODIMM slot on your motherboard. (If the notch doesn't line up right away, flip your module around and try it the other way. It doesn't matter which side of your module has the black chips or the stickers on it. The important thing is to line up the notch.)


Steven M Usarzewicz (Hamilton Square, NJ USA):very light, very fast, boots instantly,and has a nice keyboard.
but....
came with windows 8, biggest mistake of my life. win 7 was the easiest o/s to work with, win 8 is designed by son dumbs--t who doesn't understand how hard it is to change habits learned on older machines. you gotta hunt to find what you need, caution, it may not be in the new o/s. touch the wrong spot on the touch pad, it takes you hither and yon. the capping pain in the a-- is turning off the computer, they want you to hibernate instead, gotta go thru a buncha steps and screens to power down!!
last minor complaint, shell is gloss black, finger print city.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét